Monday, July 14, 2014

One Year Later

I made it. 365 days in Logan and at my "new" job. I made it.

I've survived an earthquake, floods, and that winter. I've survived life in this whack-a-doodle thing I call a house.

I've started referring to my trips to Lancaster as trips to "the city."

I've discovered that people here think chicken and noodles is a dish best served...everywhere.

I've learned that no benefit or fundraiser is complete without a Chinese auction.

I've discovered that I think there is such a thing as too many trees.

I've taken five steps closer to old cat ladyhood by adopting Mose.

I've found Lake Logan, and found that I wish I could live along its banks.

I've found that living one block away from ALL the law enforcement makes for loud times.

It's been quite a year, to be sure. Mostly it's been wonderful, and the few things I'd like to see change will simply take time.

So- here's to (at least!) another 365 days of life in Logan, OH!








No comments:

Post a Comment