Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's the simple things...

Every once in awhile, I have a week where the little things make me happy.  This last week has been one of those weeks.  I don't even have a fun little opening paragraph to write, I just wanted to share some of the little things that made me happy.

I found a boarding kennel for my dog.  I'd been searching and searching and finding out that every kennel in the area was already booked for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and probably 4th of July next year too!  Then, just by accident I happened to find a kennel, visited it, was super impressed with the kennel owners and their business.  Not only that, it was within my budget!

My supervisor and the regional director gave me my annual review (It's been a year already?!)  I was found to be "commendable" in my performance and none of my co-workers had any complaints about me.  Yay!

I got to go shopping for Operation Christmas Child.  It was so much fun thinking of things to buy for a teenage girl's Christmas present!

My electric bill came in about $30.00 under budget this month.  Woot woot.  

It's been in the 70s most of the week with beautiful blue skies.

I found a nickel in the parking lot while walking.  I have now made $3.20 from walking around the complex.  Keep dropping your cash, residents of Martins Creek!

I made Granger Stranger for the first time, and it was pretty good.  Not as good as my mom's or my grandma's, but pretty good.  

Lastly, I just realized today that I have less than 40 days until I'm back in Ohio.  You have NO idea how happy this thought made me!

Now that it's Sunday evening, my happy thought for now is that Friday is only five days away.  Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment