Sunday, June 12, 2011

Just because I wanted a Post.

Normally I try to have something typed up by 8:00 p.m. on Sunday.  Clearly I am past that point right now, but I have nothing productive to show for it.  I blame the fact that I was REALLY sick all weekend.  Okay, so a head cold isn't really worth complaining about, but I did take Sudafed and slept a lot.  I had two really interesting posts, but after spending 45 minutes on each one, I got disgusted and am recycling them for later.  So merely for the purpose of having something to post on a Sunday, I'm posting this.  Maybe if I have nothing better to do this week I'll post on Thursday or something, we'll see.  Well, that is all.  Right now I feel a need to sanitize my apartment, so that will be my project from now until bed time!  In any case, at the latest I will have a new post next Sunday.  In the meantime, if you are interested enough in wanting to know about anything in particular that is happening here in Summerville, leave me a comment and I"ll write a post about is sometime soon.  Sooo...have a good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, and if you live in Ohio watch out - I am coming for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment